CTET Application Process is over for CTET 2012
1. a. Sale of CTET Information Bulletin with Application Form at Designated Branches of Syndicate Bank/other Banks Institutions against cash Payment only. List available on CBSE Website.
b. Online Submission of application through CBSE website
www.cbse.nic.in or www.ctet.nic.in
c. Last date for Receipt of Application / Confirmation Page in CBSE office
05.11.2011 to 25.11.2011
01.11.2011 to 25.11.2011
2. Issue of Admit Card* 03.01.2012 to 12.01.2012*
3. Applications not received cases (contact CBSE)* 03.01.2012 to 12.01.2012*
4. Date of Examination 29.01.2012 Paper – I 10:00 to 11:30 hrs**
Paper- II 13:00 to 14:30 hrs**
5. Centre of Examination As indicated on the Admit Card
6. Declaration of Results By 06.03.2012
7. Dispatch of CTET Certificates / Mark Sheet By 31.03.2012
8. Materials to be brought on the day of examination Admit Card and Blue/Black Ball Point Pen of
9. Rough Work All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate should NOT do any rough work or put stray mark on the Answer Sheet.