How to Apply Online for CTET July 2013?We had already covered Notification of CTET 2013 examination, Important Information for CTET 2013. Also, read CTET Information Bulletin in English and हिंदी.
This year CBSE has made some important changes in payment of fees for CTET July 2013 application process.
Only three Simple Steps are needed to apply online:
- Fill the Application Form
- Pay the Examination fee
- Print Confirmation Page & Send to CBSE (with challan copy, if not online)
Links to Access Online Application Process:
http://ctet.nic.in/ctetjuly2013/welcome.aspx or Direct Online Application CTET 2013 Exam
How to submit the fees?This year CBSE has simplified the fee payment process. There are three ways to pay the fees:
- Challan of E-Post Office in favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
- Challan of Syndicate Bank in favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
- Online payment by Credit Card or Debit Card.
Instructions and Procedure for Online Application Form CTET - 2013 by CBSE:
1. Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
2. Candidates can apply for CTET-JULY 2013 ‘ON-LINE’ through CBSE website www.cbse.nic.in or www.ctet.nic.in w.e.f. 15.03.2013 to 16.04.2013.
For ‘ON-LINE’ SUBMISSION - www.cbse.nic.in or www.ctet.nic.in
Candidates can apply ‘ON-LINE’ at Board’s website www.cbse.nic.in or www.ctet.nic.in. The candidate should supply all details while filling the Online Form. Candidates are required to take a print out of the computer generated Confirmation Page with Registration Number after successful submission of data. The Confirmation page is sent to CBSE.
3. Examination Fees
The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
• Through Challan by deposit of prescribed fees in CBSE Account with Syndicate Bank or e-Post Office in favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
• By Debit/Credit Card.
4. Please ensure before dispatching the Confirmation Page that:-
(i) The candidate has signed the Confirmation Page at the specified place.
(ii) The candidate has pasted the recent passport size photograph on the space earmarked for it.
(iii) The candidate has attached CBSE copy of Challan of the prescribed fee.
(iv) The candidate has kept a photocopy of the Confirmation Page for use as reference for future correspondence.
The Confirmation Page must be dispatched in an Envelope of size 12”x9” only and paste the computer generated address slip on the envelope superscribing “APPLICATION FOR CTET- JULY 2013”.
5. The Confirmation Page, complete in all respect,along with CBSE copy of Challan if fees paid through Challan, should be sent through Registered/Speed Post only so as to reach positively by 22.04.2013 in the CBSE office addressed to;
THE ASSISTANT SECRETARY (CTET),
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION,
PS 1-2, INSTITUTIONAL AREA,
I P EXTENSION, PATPARGANJ,
NEW DELHI-110 092
Note While sending to CBSE do not enclose any photocopy of Educational or Caste Certificate along with this Confirmation Page.
6. The Confirmation Page, sent by courier shall be rejected. The Confirmation Page shall not be received personally. CBSE will not be responsible for non-receipt of Confirmation page due to any transit/postal loss.